- Preferred method of entry is online.
Entries will be accepted on the day.
Between 8.00 am and 8.45 am
- Each participant must run/walk the designated course or as directed by the race marshal.
- No cyclists or roller skaters to enter or accompany the run.
- Pets are not permitted to accompany participant in the event.
- All participants will be issued a race bib. The bib must be attached to the front of your singlet/top.
- Parents are welcome to accompany their children in the Bellerive Beach run but must be a registered participant in the event for insurance purposes.
- The Lions Club of Clarence takes no responsibility for entrant’s child or adult for entering the water – it is not a designated part of the course.
I agree to the following as conditions of participating in the 2020 “Run the Beaches” Fun Run/Walk.
I acknowledge that:
I participate in the Event at my own risk. I will take all reasonable measures to protect myself from the risks of participation. I accept all responsibility for travel and medical insurance and for payment and/or reimbursement of medical/surgical expenses incurred on my behalf.
I am responsible for all property I bring to the Event sites and that the Lions Club of Clarence accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to this property.
I consent to the conduct of identity verification checks, background security checks and any other security checks (which may include inspecting my personal property) prior to my entry to and departure from any Events sites.
I release the Lions Club of Clarence (and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and / or agents) from any claim and from any liability (to the extent permitted by law) for or as a result of any loss, injury or damage suffered by me in relation to my attendance and participation at the Event, how so ever caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence of the Lions Club of Clarence (and / or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and / or agents).
I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of my name, race result, image, voice, statement or otherwise, including the publication of my name and/or event result and applicable age bracket in /or marketing materials/website without payment or compensation.
To the best of my knowledge, I am not suffering from a condition which would prevent and/or render me unfit to participate in the Event.
I have not knowingly used any substance for the purpose of enhancing my performance at the Event and will not use any substance or procedures prohibited by the rules of Athletics Australia or the International Association of Athletics Federations (“IAAF”). (Competitors should check with their physician to ensure medication that they are taking is not a prohibited substance).